Now say bye-bye to all the pop-up ads that interrupt your video streaming on YouTube. With this offer, you can stream videos on YouTube free from ads for 6 months’ time. One plus point of this offer is that you can cancel your subscription any time before the end of the trial period (6 months). Also, users will have to give 150 Supercoins (Flipkart coins) in exchange for this offer. SuperCoins are what we earn when you make a purchase using Flipkart.
The YouTube Premium offers content across several categories in both audio and video format.It is worth noting that the company is offering free month trials after that money will deduct from your account. But, before availing the newly launched feature, users should know how to get the YouTube paid membership via Unified Payment Interface.
How to Claim YouTube Premium 6-month or 3-month subscription for free
STEP – 1
- Log in to your Google Account and check your YouTube Premium subscription details at https://www.youtube.com/paid_memberships.
- If you have an existing YouTube Premium member, then you can’t apply for this offer, Then just make new google account and try with that account.
STEP – 2
- Open Flipkart
- Flipkart Explore Plus
- My Reward Store
- Take 6 Months or 3 months of YouTube Premium Membership Trial For New Users
- Now You’ll get the Redemption code.
STEP – 3
- Go to chrome
- Now Login your account with https://www.youtube.com/paid_memberships.
- After that, you have to select the plan, and then you need to check the payment option.
- Then, you have to choose the option and add your bank account with UPI ID.
- After that, you have to enter your UPI ID and fill your details, including location, then you will redirect to the buying option.
Alternative Make Payment :
Accepted modes of payment are:
- All credit cards on Mastercard and Visa network issued by any bank in all over India
- Debit cards on Mastercard and Visa network issued by Only of ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Citibank and Canara Bank, says on YouTube company website.
- The user will be billed 1 Rupee as test amount until the end of your trial.
- You can also cancel the subscription before the trial period ends.